Retail Alliance is here to help the retail and small business industry get through this COVID-19 crisis. We are compiling resources to help you maintain operations and access assistance. Please contact us with any questions you have or for any assistance you may need.
SBA COVID-19 Relief Options – PPP, EIDL, Shuttered Venues Grant
SBDC Virginia – COVID Business Recovery Center
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules, Worksheets, and Guides from Management One – here.
- Virginia 30 Day Fund – here.
- If your bar or restaurant hosted live music in 2019, you might be eligible for this $10k relief grant. Learn more here.
- Chesapeake Small Business Grant – Applications now open. Click here.
- Dominion Energy Small Business Relief Program – apply here.
- Verizon Big Concert for Small Business grants – learn more here.
- $10k Small Business Advertising Grant – apply here.
- DoorDash and the Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association (VRLTA) $450,000 grant program for Virginia restaurants – learn more.
- Suffolk small business grants. Apply here.
Chesapeake Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant
Chesapeake COVID-19 Utility Relief Program
Portsmouth COVID-19 Business Recovery Grant
Suffolk COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Grant Program
Franklin Southampton Cares Act Small Business Grant
Williamsburg Community Foundation – Small Business Relief Fund
ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN LIMITS INCREASE STARTING WEEK OF APRIL 6
The U.S. Small Business Administration is increasing the maximum amount small businesses and non-profit organizations can borrow. Starting the week of April 6, 2021, the SBA is raising the loan limit for the COVID-19 EIDL program from 6-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $150,000 to up to 24-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $500,000. Click here for info.
SHUTTERED VENUE OPERATORS GRANT-SCHEDULED TO OPEN APRIL 8 FOR APPLICATIONS
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program was established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, and amended by the American Rescue Plan Act. The program includes over $16 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance. Applications will reopen April 24. To register for an application account, click here. FAQs click here.
PPP EXTENSION ACT OF 2021-NEW DEADLINE IS MAY 31
President Joe Biden signed the PPP Extension Act of 2021 into law, extending the Paycheck Protection Program an additional two months to May 31 and then providing an additional 30-day period for the SBA to process applications that are still pending. Click here for info.
RESTAURANT REVITALIZATION FUND
This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19. Click here for more information.