STRIVE Webinar – Resiliency and Decision-Making in Uncertain Times
March 31 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am| Free
Resiliency and Decision-Making in Uncertain Times: From Fear to Hope to Freedom
There’s no doubt that we are in unchartered territory in the history of the world. People globally are trying to find their center, a sense of normalcy, and resources to guide them through a “new normal” to a sense of stability and certainty.
For business owners in industries that are greatly or fully reduced in their ability to operate their businesses and generate sales (brick and mortar storefronts that have been ordered to temporarily close, restaurants that can only provide take-out, event planners, etc.), the impact is immediate and great.
FEAR is a natural reaction to change and uncertainty. But it is also what will keep you from saving your business where it is possible. Because FEAR shuts down your brain’s ability to think clearly, make effective decisions, adapt appropriately, and take productive actions to move you towards the way through this PAUSE.
Local, award-winning Mind Hack Coach, Lisa Smith, will be hosting a live Zoom webinar on Tuesday, March 31st from 9:30-10:30 AM to give you perspective, guidance, mental shifts, and resources based in her 24 years of working with the neuroscience of optimal performance and the teachings from her own high-level business and mindset coaches.
In this 1-hour live presentation, Lisa will help you:
- Understand the Role of Fear—how it helps and how it hinders us, and how to use it appropriately
- Take into consideration the new rules and the new playing field
- Understand and work with the Universal Laws of “Cause and Effect” and “Polarity” (the equal and opposite sides of everything—including poverty and wealth/problems and solutions)
- Learn how to make decisions based on Principles and Truth, not Fear
- Realize the importance of cohesion, unity, working together and helping others in times of crisis
- Use gratitude as your #1 resource and attitude to access the ideas you need to take action on
- Learn how to use proven, neuroscience-based practices to tap into your inner resiliency so you can move out of fear and engage your higher brain’s executive functions (optimism, creativity, reason, logic, problem-solving, effective decision-making) and bounce back more quickly from setbacks to keep moving forward
We are all looking for a sense of hope right now, and a way to feel in control of our circumstances—or at least our actions and outcomes. We can’t wait for something or someone to save us. We must become our own heroes.
With the teachings, understandings, and inner resources Lisa will share in this session, her intention and commitment are that you will leave with a new sense of optimism and hope for your business, your self, your family and your future, and additional resources to support you along the way.