Retail Alliance Meet & Greets (M&Gs) are hosted by Retail Alliance members and are held on select Tuesdays from 5:30-7:30PM or 8:00-10:00AM, with the time selected by the member. The event is the perfect opportunity to network with local businesses, make valuable connections, and support member venues. Members may choose to host an event in their retail store locations or choose to co-host an M&G held at a different venue. Hosts are responsible for all food and beverage at the event unless a sponsor is involved. A sponsorship (excluding hosting) is whatever you choose to adequately fund refreshments at remote or off-site facilities. Hosts and sponsors will receive the following unique opportunities to market at the networking events:
• Name prominence with branding of the event – Presented by Retail Alliance, sponsored by (insert sponsor’s company name and host location)
• Recognition by the Retail Alliance in all marketing materials regarding the event (postcards, emails and Retail Angles newsletter)
• Your company logo and name on all event signage and marketing materials.
• Cancelations cause an enormous burden for all involved, we ask that you please make every attempt to fulfill the agreement of hosting the event, otherwise we request a suitable replacement at least 30 days prior to the event and the right to place directional signage at your site.
As the host of a M&G event, we suggest you provide the following:
• The venue
• Food/beverages (alcoholic beverages are optional; obtaining an ABC license is the responsibility and at the discretion of the hosting location*)
• An area to place the sign-in sheet and name tags
• Two door prizes for give-a-ways and drawings (optional)
• Be prepared to give a brief description about your business, how you got started, how long you have been in business, etc. to discuss during the 5 minute commercial activity.
• Directions to your location (email to your Membership Advisor)
To request dates or for further information, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in hosting a Meet & Greet, please complete the form below:
* An ABC license isn’t usually required because attendees must register through our dedicated Eventbrite page, alcohol isn’t being purchased through a distributor/wholesale, money isn’t exchanged for the alcohol and the property of the host is private.