The program consists of seven modules which cover what RAF calls the “Seven Pillars of Retail Excellence.” Student businesses are expected to produce deliverables at the conclusion of each module which become the building blocks for their business plan:
- Startup (Executive Summary)
- Retail Accounting (Budget)
- Marketing (Marketing Plan)
- Merchandising (Stocking and Vendor Evaluation Plan)
- Security/Loss Prevention (Loss Prevention Plan)
- Management/HR (Staffing Plan and Employee Handbook)
- Business Planning (Business Plan)
With the help of an outstanding lineup of SMEs from across industry sectors, each of our 2020 cohort students are well on their way to new and/or improved business plans.
On September 14th, they will present these plans before a panel of judges in RAF’s “Minnow Bucket.”
This educationally-focused, private event allows students to gain valuable feedback on their business plans from retail and financial industry experts, leading to a vetted business they can truly “take to the bank.”
If you are interested in taking CROps, 2021 enrollment opens October 2020 for retail owners looking to provide professional development for their manager, keyholder or themselves.
Register here or contact Tiffany McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org