With many people still experiencing quarantine 15 (what people are calling their quarantine weight gain!), Ace’s Nutrition may be the ideal solution.
They are a community-based nutrition club in Yorktown where people come together for good health and nutrition. They offer healthy meal-replacement shakes, energizing teas, free wellness evaluations, coaching, body transformation challenges, community workouts, and much more.
“We specialize in helping clients achieve their health, fitness, and weight management goals by focusing on nutrition, exercise, and accountability,” said Ashley Fetty, owner of Ace’s Nutrition.
Ashley stands behind her beliefs that:
- Eating healthy should have ease and be delicious.
- Community lets us be brave.
- Everybody should have a place to go where they feel at home.
- Getting fit should be fun.
- Taking our health seriously has ripple effects in our families, workplaces, and communities.